ISO 22316 Organisational Resilience Course
Complementary Organisational Resilience Master Class" free webinar on 19 June at 2:30 PM To 3:30 PM SGT
Organisational Resilience is the ability of an organisation to absorb and adapt in a changing environment to enable it to deliver its objectives and to survive and prosper. More resilient organisations can anticipate and respond to threats and opportunities, arising from sudden or gradual changes in their internal and external context. Enhancing resilience can be a strategic organisational goal and is the outcome of good business practice and effectively managing risk.
This course is developed based on principles, attributes and factors defined in ISO 22316:2017 (Security and Resilience Organisational Resilience — Principles and Attributes).
Organisational Resilience course will help an organization in multiple ways like:
Date: 14 – 16 July, 2021
This course is highly interactive – exercises driven (as many as 50 exercises in 3 days! Fully Hands-on Learning Experience). Delivery mechanisms include presentation-based discussions, individual/ group discussions - based on a case study. This course is not meant to teach you Business Continuity Management, Risk Management, Crisis Management etc. – rather the knowledge of the same is a pre-requisite.
- Understand organisational resilience concepts
- Be ready to implement/ enhance the resilience in your organisation
- Ensuring continual improvement in your organization
- Pass the examination and get Certified Organisational Resilience Specialist title (conditions apply)
Methods of Learning
- Training methodologies include videos, classroom lectures and discussions.
- More than 60% of this course is spent on hands-on activities such as exercises, case study, role plays, discussions and practice questions, so that by the end of this workshop, participants would have a deep understanding of this course.
- Identify the main components of resilience and enable an organisation to review its resilience
- Provide the necessary knowledge to implement and measure improvement
- Increase the capacity to adapt and respond successfully to unforeseen events
- Improve the ability to reduce costs and increase efficiency through the avoidance of pitfalls
- Build an organisational resilience culture
- Increase the confidence of clients
- Ensure legal and contractual compliance, and competitive edge
Who Should attend
- The course is meant for those having prior knowledge/ experience of domains like BCM, Risk Management, Crisis Management etc.
- Top and middle management
- Those involved in programs like BCM, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Organisational Development, Business Excellence, Operational Efficiency Improvement, Security, etc.
- 3 day