Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cyber Security Foundation Course
The term ISO/IEC 27032 refers to ‘Cybersecurity’ or ‘Cyberspace security,’ which is defined as the protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data information in the Cyberspace. Therefore, Cyberspace is acknowledged as an interaction of persons, software and worldwide technological services.
The international standard ISO/IEC 27032 is intended to emphasize the role of different securities in the Cyberspace, regarding information security, network and internet security, and critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP). ISO/IEC 27032 as an international standard provides a policy framework to address the establishment of trustworthiness, collaboration, exchange of information, and technical guidance for system integration between stakeholders in the cyberspace.
This course is conducted as an open-public session, to understand the basic concepts and principles of cybersecurity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used in cybersecurity
Methods of Learning
- Training methodologies include videos, classroom lectures and discussions.
- More than 60% of this course is spent on hands-on activities such as exercises, case study, role plays, discussions and practice questions, so that by the end of this workshop, participants would have a deep understanding of this course.
Becoming a Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cyber security Management enables you to:
- Protect the organization's data and privacy from cyber threats
- Strengthen your skills in the establishment and maintenance of a Cyber security program
- Develop best practices to managing cybersecurity policies
- Improve the security system of organization and its business continuity
- Build confidence to stakeholders for your security measures
- Respond and recover faster in the event of an incident
Who Should attend
- Individuals involved in cybersecurity and information security
- Individuals interested in the field of cybersecurity
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- 1 day
- USD 450